top of page

Advanced Directive

Backpackers and Directions

An Advance Directive is a written tool used to guide health care decisions when an individual is unable to do so because of incapacity. These documents give instructions about future medical care and appoint a person to make healthcare decisions if you are unable to make them yourself.

There are some legal issues surrounding Advance Directives. Utah’s Advance Health Care Directive Form is established in the law, which makes it a good option. A person can create a form that is different from this form, but the law was designed to create a form that would work well for most people.


For more information about Advance Directives, or for help completing the form you can talk to your therapist at Weber Human Services or go to one of the following websites.



 8:00 AM TO 5:00 PM   Monday - Friday

Other Phone Numbers:

237 26th Street
Ogden, UT 84401

Senior/Aging Services: 801-625-3770
Northern Utah Autism Program: 801-737-7375
WHS Billing Office: 801-625-3609
WHS Records Office: 801-625-3831

WHS Records Fax: 801-778-6803
UA Lab: 801-778-6820

  • Facebook
  • Instagram

Information on this website is available in paper form for free. Please call 801-625-3700 to request a paper copy. We will get that in the mail to you within 5 days. To request ADA accommodations please call 801-625-3700 or email us using the “Contact Us” button above.

bottom of page